- 4 big Brown Mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Salted Butter
- 2 cloves freshly crushed Garlic
- Full-cream Cream Cheese or Cottage Cheese
- Fresh chopped Coriander
- 1 packet of Streaky Bacon, diced
- Prepare your COBB and light your Cobblestone.
- Place the Frying Dish and the dome lid on your COBB and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon with the dome lid off for about 15-20 minutes until crisp or to your liking.
- Trim the mushroom stems to the same height as the brown fins.
- Mix the crushed garlic into the softened butter and brush the outside of the mushrooms and spread generously on top of the mushrooms. Add black pepper to taste.
- Mix together the cream cheese, coriander and half the bacon.
- Spread a generous dollop of cream cheese mixture carefully over the whole mushroom to cover it.
- Top with rest of the crispy bacon and some crumbled blue cheese (optional).
- Cook on the COBB Roast Rack with the dome lid on for about 10-15 minutes.
Recipe Compliments of Cobb Global