- Slices of peeled Butternut or Pumpkin
- Mixed Vegetables – Celery/Tomatoes/Capsicum
- Italian Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Chopped Fresh Mint
- Salt the Eggplant and Zucchini and leave to ‘sweat’ for 15 minutes, rinse well and pat dry.
- Brush all vegetables with oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Prepare your Cobb Cooker and light a Cobblestone. When it’s ready, fit the Grill and heat for seven minutes.
- Grease or spray the grill and arrange vegetables on it.
- Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes on each site – depending on the vegetables. If using smaller vegetables, use the Wok Dish to cook them.
- Before serving, sprinkle with a little extra olive oil and the mint.
Variations: Leave the mint out and instead serve with a good sprinkling of toasted Sesame Seeds or a good sprinkling of fresh Basil and Parsley.
Recipe Compliments Cobb International