- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 1 pack streaky Bacon
- Your favourite BBQ Sauce
- Prepare your COBB and light a Cobblestone.
- Place the Griddle and the dome lid on your COBB and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Tightly wrap a strip of bacon around a skewer – as you would a new grip on a tennis racket, overlapping just a little bit as you wind it on.
- Leave about an inch of the skewer bacon free for people to hold it.
- Make as many as you will need on the day.
- Cook for around 5 minutes a side and serve as is, or with your favourite fresh dip.
Recipe Compliments of Cobb Global