- 8 slices bread of your choice
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 thin slices Swiss, Muenster, Colby or Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Prepare the Cobb Cooker with the Griddle accessory heat for 7 minutes with the dome cover on.
- On a piece of bread place a slice of cheese (so that most of the bread is covered) followed by a tablespoon of pesto and a final piece of cheese.
- Top with another slice of bread
- Butter the top of the bread spreading more thickly around the edges and less in the centre. This will prevent the edges from burning before the centre is crisp
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
- Place the bread, butter-side down onto the heated griddle, and butter the top slice of bread in the same way.
- Replace the dome lid
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes and flip these sandwiches
Recipe Compliments of Cobb USA