- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 x glug Olive Oil
- 2 x medium white Onions, sliced
- 1 x tbs freshly crushed Garlic
- 4 x heaped tsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 x punnet Mushrooms, quartered (Button or Porcini Mushrooms)
- 800ml Coconut Milk
- The rind and juice of one Lime
- 1 x small punnet Baby Sweet Corn, cut into thirds
- 1 x small punnet Green Beans – cut in half lengthways
- 1 x small punnet long stemmed Broccoli
- 30ml Soy Sauce
- 30ml Fish Sauce
- 2 x Tblsp Palm Sugar
Preparing your Cobb
- Remove the dome lid from your Cobb cooker
- Remove the Grill Grid Plate
- Place your Cobble Stone in the Fire Basket and light
- Once the fuel source is ready to cook on, place the Cobb Frying Dish/Wok on the Cobb cooker
- Place the Dome lid over the Cobb Frying Dish/Wok and allow to heat for 5 minutes
- Add the olive oil, onions and garlic. Once done place the Dome Lid over the wok and allow heat to come up and the onions and garlic to cook through, open to stir every couple of minutes
- Add the Thai red curry paste and mix into the onion/garlic mixture. Leave this to impregnate the onions with the flavour for a few minutes
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar, lime zest and lime juice. Stir until the Thai red curry paste has mixed into the coconut milk and there are no lumps of the paste left.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms, baby sweetcorn and green beans to the mixture. Ensure all of the ingredients are coated with the liquid mixture and cover with the Dome lid. Open to stir after 15 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, add the broccoli. Close the Dome lid and leave for a further 15 minutes. Once the time is up, the meal is ready to be served.
- Serve over basmati/jasmine rice.
Recipe Compliments of Cobb Global