Welcome to Ultimate Outdoor Cooking Speciality Store
- 2 pounds of Fresh Prawns, cleaned
- 2 Lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Oil
- 1tsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Cayenne Powder
- 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1tsp Seafood Spice
- Optional Tabasco and/or Cayenne Pepper
- Combine sauce ingredients and marinate the prawns for 1 hour.
- Prepare your Cobb Cooker with Cobb Grill Plate and light a Cobblestone.
- Cook prawns and marinade until prawns are pink, 2-3 minutes each side, depending on size.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges.