- 4 Pork Fillets
- 100ml Soy Sauce
- 50ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves Garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 thumb Ginger, peeled and grated finely
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Oil for cooking
- 1 handful of Damp Smoking Chips
- To make the marinade: mix the soy sauce, balsamic, honey, ginger and garlic together well. Lay the fillets in the mixture for a few hours.
- Set up Cobb Cooker and light a Cobblestone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey.
- Place the Griddle accessory onto the Cobb Cooker and close the Dome Cover for 5 minutes so it can heat up.
- Lift the griddle off and place the damp smoking chips onto the Cobblestone.
- Place the griddle back onto the Cobb Cooker.
- Oil your griddle a little and cook the fillets for about 10-15 minutes a side with the Dome Cover on so they are smoked and cooked at the same time.
- These are great any time of the day!
Recipe compliments of Cobb South Africa