- 1kg lamb ribs
- Asian marinade
- ½ cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced Soy Sauce
- 3 tblsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 4cm piece Ginger, finely grate
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice powder
- Limes for garnish
- Prepare the Asian marinade and lay the lamb ribs it for a few hours. You can leave them overnight if you wish.
- Light a CobbleStone in your Cobb Cooker and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey.
- Place the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack on the Cobb Cooker and close the Dome Lid. Leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Place your ribs onto the Grill Grid and close the lid.
- Leave them to cook for about 40 mins to an hour, turning once or twice.
- Serve your sticky, delicious ribs with fresh wedges of limes or lemons and enjoy!
Recipe Compliments of Cobb USA