- 2 Snapper Fillets
- 3 Large Limes, very thinly sliced
- 2 tsp melted Butter per fillet
- Smoked Paprika
- Canola Oil Spray
- Prepare the Cobb with Cobblestones and heat for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Rinse the fillets with cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray one side of the lime slices with canola oil and arrange them in on the Roasting Rack to form a bed for fillets.
- Lay the fillets on top of the lime slices and baste with the melted Butter and generous pinch of smoked paprika.
- Cover with the Cobb lid and cook for approx 10 minutes, checking to ensure they don’t overcook. Fish is ready when it is opaque in colour and firm to the touch.
- Using a spatula/slice, slide under limes and lift fish and limes onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with Parsley or Coriander and enjoy.
Photo and recipe, adapted to suit Cobb Cooker, compliments of Char-Broil