- Pizza Dough(Recipe enough for 2 x 20cm pizza below)
- 1 Tbspoil
- 2Tbsp Flour
- ¾ CupBBQ sauce
- 1Sirloin steak, cooked and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1small Red Onion , thinly sliced
- 1Red Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1cup Tasty cheese , grated
- 1cup Mozzarella cheese , grated
- Setup your COBB Cooker and light a Cobblestone, allow to turn grey in colour before putting the frypan in place.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the Cobb frypan and cook the sliced onion and pepper until they soften and caramelize and remove from pan. Cook steak to medium rare. Rest for 5 minutes and slice.
- Place the COBB Pizza Stone on top of the Roast Rack and allow to heat for several minutes while you prepare your pizza. Cover with the dome lid.
- Flour your hands and work the pizza dough until it is a circle large enough to fit on the pizza stone.
- Spread the BBQ sauce on the pizza dough. Sprinkle half the tasty and half the mozzarella cheese evenly on top of the pizza. Spread the sliced steak, onions and peppers evenly on top of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- Gently place on the hot Pizza Stone and replace dome lid. Cook for approximately 20-25 minutes. The crust should be golden and the cheese bubbly. Remove from the COBB and let the pizza rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
½ Cup lukewarm water
½ tsp sugar
1 ½ tsp active dry yeast
1 Cup flour
½ tsp salt
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
Combine water and sugar, then sprinkle yeast on top and leave for 15 minutes until frothy.
Sift flour into a mixing bowl with salt. Make a well in the middle, add oil and yeast mixture. Mix and combine.
Turn out dough onto a floured surface and knead dough until smooth and elastic (if sticky add a little extra flour). Shape into a ball and place in a greased bowl. Leave covered in bowl until ball doubles in size (time depends on temp of room but about 40 minutes). Finally punch down dough, divide into 2 and knead lightly and shape into rounds.