- 3 fillets Salmon
- Smoking chips (we used French oak)
- Flaky Salt
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- Prepare your Cobb Cooker, light a Cobblestone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle half a cup of the smoking chips over the cobblestone or briquettes.
- Place the grill grid and the Fenced Roasting Rack on the Cobb and the fillets, nicely spaced out on the rack.
- Close the lid and smoke for about 15-20 minutes.
- You don’t want to overdo the fillets but it does depend on the thickness of them as to how long you will be hot smoking them for.
- Enjoy these beautifully hot smoked fillets for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Recipe Compliments of Cobb Global