- 2 thick cut, well-aged Sirloin Steaks
- 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes (on the vine if you can get them)
- 1 bunch of Thyme
- Olive oil
- Prepare your Cobb Cooker and light a Cobblestone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey.
- Place the Grill attachment onto the Cobb and close the lid to let it heat up for at least 5 minutes – you want it nice and hot to get those lovely grill lines.
- Season the steaks well with salt and pepper and rub with a little olive oil – do the same for the tomatoes.
- Place the steaks on the hot grill, leaving a little space between them, but also room to place the tomatoes around the sides.
- Place the sprigs of thyme around the steaks and the tomatoes over these and close the lid.
- Let them cook for 3-5 minutes and then turn both the steaks and the tomatoes. This timing will depend on the thickness of your steak.
- Place the steaks onto a board and let them rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve alongside the tomatoes with a good crack of black pepper, extra salt on the side and garnish with fresh thyme.
- This can be a snack for a larger crowd, starters for 4 or a main for 2.
Recipe compliments of Cobb Global