- 4 slices of White Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 50ml Milk
- Light a CobbleStone in your Cobb Cooker and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey.
- Place the Frying Pan accessory onto the Cobb Cooker and close the Dome Cover for 5 minutes so it can heat up.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together and place the bread into the mixture so it can lie flat. After a minute, turn it around. You want the bread to really absorb the egg mixture well.
- Place a small knob of butter on the Frying Pan and let it melt, then place the bread onto it.
- Close the Dome Cover and let it cook for about 5-8 minutes. Do check that it is not browning too much, but you do want a nice caramelisation on it.
- Flip the bread and repeat. The bread puffs up beautifully with the Dome Cover on.
- Serve drizzled with honey, cinnamon sugar and lemon or your favourite topping.
Recipe compliments of Cobb Global