- 4 fat slices of Beef Fillet
- 250ml Cream
- 3 T green Peppercorns in brine
- 1 splash Brandy (optional)
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Long stemmed Broccoli
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey.
- Place the Frying Dish onto the Cobb Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes. It must be very hot.
- Salt and pepper the fillets on both sides and add a good splash of oil to the Frying Dish.
- Pan-fry the fillets making sure to let them colour nicely, about 8 minutes each side. They should be medium rare but it does depend on the size and thickness of your steaks.
- Set them aside to rest.
- Pour a good splash of brandy into the Frying Dish and then add the peppercorns and the cream. Let this simmer for about 15 minutes, season to taste. Cover and set aside.
- Place the Griddle onto the Cobb Cooker and cook the tomatoes and broccoli for a few minutes, turning every now and again (about 8-10 minutes).
- Place the Frying Dish back onto the Cobb Cooker while you plate your dish and then pour over the hot, creamy sauce just before serving.
Recipe Compliments of Cobb Global