Makes 6 little cups
- 140g Dark Chocolate
- 110g Butter
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 100g Flour
- Prepare your Cobb Cooker and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey.
- Place the Frying Dish on the Cobb Cooker and leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently in the Frying Dish. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Whisk the eggs into the mixture a little at a time, then fold in the sifted flour and a little salt until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack on the Cobb Cooker and close the Dome Lid. Leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the little cups/ramekins leaving about 2 cm below the top as the mixture will rise on cooking.
- Place them onto the Cobb Cooker and cover with the Dome Cover. Leave them for about 25 minutes, they should still be a little soft in the centres.
- You can add some liqueur if you like, we added some delicious Amarula Cream.
Recipe Compliments of Cobb Global