Makes about 10 Pancakes
- 200g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- 600ml Milk
- Castor Sugar
- 4 Limes
- Light a CobbleStone in your Cobb Cooker and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey.
- Place the Frying Pan on the Cobb Cooker and leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Place the pinch of salt, the 2 eggs and a little milk in the well. With a small whisk, mix the eggs whilst slowly incorporating the flour and adding more milk as you go, mixing from the inside out – this prevents the batter from getting lumpy.
- When the batter is well mixed – the consistency should coat the back of a spoon. The thinner your batter, the thinner the pancake.
- Add a little butter to the Frying Pan and a large serving spoon of batter. Turn once after about 5 minutes or when starting to brown.
- Fold them into quarters, add lots of blueberries and sieve some castor sugar over the plate. Then squeeze lots of lime juice over the top and add some extra wedges.
Recipe Compliments of Cobb Global